- Architecture that enhances identity and branding
- Considered and meaningful design incorporating natural elements (materials, light and shadow)
- Building services This can be aligned with the new building company that I’m setting up now
- Evolution of design exploration
- Architecture intimately connected to its individual context and function
Our starting point for all commissions is always the site and the clients brief, rather than any pre-conceived intent or formulaic response. We are very client centric and flexible. The brief evolves from open initial discussions and every site has opportunities/challenges in terms of context, size/shape, orientation, council requirements etc.
The creative process starts with the exploration of our clients wants, needs and desires meshed with the site and its context. We like to take a playful yet professional rigor to the ideas we explore in order to distil the essence of what is required with the architectural response. In the studio we work collectively with ideas and concept to provide a depth of experiences and knowledge to all design opportunities.
Our building designs manipulate space, flow and natural light to maximize the spatial quality of the project. We also pay close attention to material composition and building proportion. Our building designs evolve with client collaboration thru the design stages.
Whilst our designs are generally contemporary in nature, all designs are prepared individually.
We pride ourselves on tailoring design and building solutions to ensure the client receives the best possible value in the marketplace from a range of builders directly compatible with the project.